We need to think more and not accept easy, mediocre solutions for big things in life.
So while it may show up within lots of topics, this website is about:
-THINKING AND CREATING
-HOW TO LIVE IN A BETTER WAY
-WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR TIME GIVEN WHO YOU ARE
I have several degrees related to these topics, and I hope you enjoy this site. I have degrees in writing and philosophy (the study of everything)! I’m also a lawyer, but that’s not as relevant to this site – certainly lawyers problem solve a lot too though!
Most blogs are about something like travel or food; we need to think more broadly sometimes – seeing beyond our basic needs while enjoying every strawberry and every film.
If you like this site scroll down to the bottom of this page, enter your email address and hit the “follow” button for new content. Soon you’ll be able to enter your comments, and we can discuss things.
I want to discuss topics like:
- Are we living thoughtfully enough or just following tracks laid out for us?
- Are we aware of how we affect others? Why should we care?
- Do we know what we want in a life partner or will we be fooled by a charming person?
- Are we taking enough risks?
- What kind of risks? Are they risks we shouldn’t take?
- Also a place for poetry, stories, and art.
This stuff makes a difference!